Listed here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘I love creating television shows at USC”s Annenberg television News’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing so alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the new pupils getting included with the different student organizations who recruit during the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
This is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I love leaving work each time and hearing the marching band practice during the track arena and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group. We love that the band allows us to run using the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the learning students come back and bring life back to campus! It is great to hear what they did throughout the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it is also lot of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the end for the evening when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My show that is favorite was Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it’s the perfect setting with all of the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current pupils to campus. Guests managed to attend classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and be a part of many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him provide his perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a guest web log contributor this week. read on to hear a USC parent’s viewpoint.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern Ca. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are thrilled to maintain college with one another and my partner Kathy and I are delighted and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they’ve been not the ones that are only the house who are element of that Trojan Family. It’s been explained to us from the beginning that as parents we too are people of this family members. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this weekend that is past we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It really is great being along with your children as we all encounter the fun activities that exist. But it’s additionally inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has because of its students therefore the moms and dads of the students.
Our children are far from house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and understand they’re in good fingers when they’re in LA. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For those of you that are considering transferring to USC we offer wide range of recommendations and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) examine the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite often.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community universities, we’ve what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer through the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation agreement to understand which of their courses will transfer.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the fall for pupils interested in a more comprehensive stop by at USC. Within a transfer day pupils are able to simply take a hiking trip of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and pay attention to an aid presentation that is financial.